A very warm welcome to all :)



Nothing is expected from you except a TRUE Feedback. Your comments and views are really important to me and they are most welcome.

Contact e-mail - kanwarjeetp@gmail.com

*|UNDER CONSTRUCTION|*

Rate my blog, plz

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ohh!! I Miss You!!



The time when you called;
Every thing just stalled:
I wanted to talk some more;
But the connection just tore:
I was with my dad;
Looking grim and sad:
He just wanted to know the reason;
And I was I thinking of going loving season:
Was thinking of kissing you;
Baby, I had already started missing you.

I had known Pune to be Education hub;
But it was appearing to me as a city of LOVE!!!
Was seeing couples, and more couples in every street;
Watching them was like a treat:
But, I ignored them as I was with my dad;
I thought of you and became sad:
I thought of pissing up a few;
Baby, you are mine I was really missing you.

It was eight’ o clock, in the night;
I was standing in hotel room’s balcony, at the right:
I dialed up your number, to listen to the refreshing ‘Hi!’
But my sheer bad luck that I had to bid an early ‘goodbye!’
Baby, if you believe me, I can listen to you forever;
Dear you are my girl, don’t leave me ever:
You are sweet like sugar, I seriously love you;
Every time you go away I really miss you.

One day became two days;
Due to some flight delays:
Two days looked like two years;
I was all in my sticky tears:
Was hiding my face from the crowd;
I wanted to cry really loud:
It was one’o clock;
When I landed at Delhi airport:
I wanted to talk you somehow;
To tell you that my interview was ‘wow!’
But, I simply messaged you;
That, I really missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment