A very warm welcome to all :)



Nothing is expected from you except a TRUE Feedback. Your comments and views are really important to me and they are most welcome.

Contact e-mail - kanwarjeetp@gmail.com

*|UNDER CONSTRUCTION|*

Rate my blog, plz

Friday, April 16, 2010

I miss my College

Today, am missing my college...
It’s not a new thing though. I miss my college every day, every hour every moment. I miss the lush green lawns; I miss the lobby main stage, mini stage, fashion ramp, seminar hall, parking area, botany garden, etc. I miss library, I never knew I’ll miss library ever. I miss the cafe in it. I miss the queuing up for the system. I miss the proxy servers. I miss early morning chats.
I remember my first at college as it has happened yesterday and how I had got escape from the ragging. I miss it. I miss my fresher’ I had won Mr. Potential award that was really a good experience. You know it happen very rarely that you become star on the first day of your lecture. It was the first time for me.
I miss the canteen and I really miss the back lawns which were there in the old canteen. I miss the moment when we made the final year students dance to our tunes for our votes, when we were in only first year of our college. I miss the new canteen too, I miss the canteen food. I never liked it though but I still miss it. I miss Himmat, who has to make his long distance calls every time he meets me. I miss Jeevan, who used to carry 9 orders at a time, including 6 plates. I used to wonder to see his capability. I used to think he would fall anything now, but that never happened in front of my eyes. I still have no idea how he used to manage that.
I miss the people who used to do my assignments in canteen on my behalf. I was too lazy to do my assignments; I still owe them my internal marks. I miss the gossips we used to do in canteen that never used to get stop event in classroom. I miss my group,
I miss Ankit, now nobody asks me... What happened in ‘kyonki’ yesterday?
I miss Rohit, now nobody challenges me to... ‘Let’s see, who drinks the thumbs-up first’
I miss Sunil, now nobody praises me like he used to do.
I miss our stupid discussions, I miss our instant plans, and I miss our second row seat in classroom. I miss our topics... Girls & Alcohols were Big NO to our group. I miss my batch.
I miss our cricket sessions; I miss our South Campus visits just to have ‘aaloo poori’ there. I miss Chauranghee lane, I miss mother dairy, I miss giggles, I miss Garg book depot, I miss photocopy shop, and I miss the photocopy wallah bhayya (Akash). I miss his radio. I miss the recharge shop, 1500 SMS pack in just Rs.35. I miss Career Launcher. I miss my CL batch mates. I miss Prachi, Jyoti, Pratibha, Santosh, Ajit, Mukesh, Swati, Esha, Bharat. I love them. I miss the faculties, Anita ma’m, Bhoopendre Sir, Sushma mam. I miss Bhoomika, Monika, Chetna, Arunima, Deepti. I miss the guard bhayya(Shukla ji) who has to have free parties all the time from our group. I miss CCD, Keventars. I miss Satya Niketan. I miss Nanak Pura Gurudwara; and I miss my visits to there. I miss my long walks, rain walks, walking dates, blind dates (thanks to Orkut).
I miss Chanakya, which was a paradise for the college goings, I miss SN, and I miss Basant Lok. I miss DTC trips; and DTC. I miss DTC pass and the stupid photo in it how we used to pass comments on other’s appearance.
I miss those comments. I miss those stupid fellows who used to comment. I miss them, I miss their stuff too. I miss Rohit’s Silk shirt, Sunil’s sandals, Ankit’s spects. I miss college festivles from foundation day to pre-independence day, from Choreography to Mr. & Mrs. Nexus. I miss my college. I want to get back to the college. I want to be 17 again when I had entered the college for the first time in Red shirt and Black capris with white sleepers had parked my cycle outside the college main gate. I want those moments back... I want my life back. I do not want any career. I care for it coz people says it’s important to have a career. Hell I would prefer to die in my Red tee with white Neva shorts beard on, hair messed up, while playing the guitar rather than in recently bought Armani suit making headlines for the hundreds of daily. I don’t want any headline all I want is my buddies back.
I know, I’m talking stupid and writing it making me feel light. I hope one day I’ll be able to do justice with my passion and come back to the college with whistles.
Fingers Crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment